- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Dennis C. Kohley
Dennis C. Kohley, 58, passed away on Thursday, March 18, 2010, after a courageous battle with cancer.
He was born on March 26, 1951, in Geneva, the son of George and Phyllis (Johnson) Kohley. Dennis retired in 2008 after many years with Local 150. He also served as a member of the Elburn Fire Department for 15 years.
He was an avid fisherman and loved to golf.
Dennis is survived by his wife, Wendy; daughter, Heather (Bert) Veldhuizen; grandson, Garrett; mother, Phyllis Wallman; father-in-law, Denis Till; sister, Susan (Bob) Farrell; brother, Mike (Lynn) Kohley; and other relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by his father, George Kohley; and mother-in-law, Bonnie Till.
Friends called on Monday, March 22, with a memorial service at the Hamre Funeral Home in Lodi, Wis.