- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Avery Laine Strine
Greg and Kelly (Hollmier) Strine of Wheaton, Ill., announce the birth of their first child, Avery Laine.
Avery was born March 3, 2010, at Delnor Hospital in Geneva, weight 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and was 20 inches long.
Averyâ€™s grandparents are Joe and Barb Hollmier of Sugar Grove, and Richard and Wilma Strine of Glen Ellyn, Ill. The great-grandparents are LeRoy and Catherine Konen of Sugar Grove, and Joseph and Verna Hollmier (both deceased) of Oswego, Ill.
This is the coupleâ€™s first child.