- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Developer in default, street improvements unfinished
ELBURNâ€”The Elburn Village Board on April 5 declared B & B Blackberry Creek to be in material default for the unfinished street and sewer work in the developer’s Elburn subdivision, and will call more than $10 million in developer insurance bonds to pay for the improvements.
The developer told village officials that they will not be able to complete the improvements, Assistant Village Administrator David Morrison said in February.