- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
KHS announces summer Driverâ€™s Ed schedules
Kanelandâ€”Kaneland High School will be offering a summer Driver Education program for Kaneland and non-Kaneland students who will be turning 15 by June and reside in the Kaneland School District.
Mandatory attendance will be necessary to meet the required classroom hours as set forth by the State of Illinois. There are only 30 seats available.
Classes will start June 21 and end July 17. Class will be held on Mondays through Fridays, from 7 to 9 a.m. Behind-the-wheel (BTW) times will be determined once class begins. Before class, after class, afternoons and Saturdays will be used to complete the BTW portion of the class.
The cost of the class is $250. To reserve a seat in this class, please contact Cyndi Violett in Kaneland High School Student Services at (630) 365-5100 ext. 212, before May 1.