- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Get in on KYSO
Kaneland Youth Soccer Organization (KYSO) is holding its fall on line open registration now through July 26th. A late registration period (with additional $20 fee) begins June 27 and ends July 5.
The fall season begins Aug. 21 through Oct. 23 for children ages 4 to 17.
To register online, visit www.kanelandyouthsoccer.com.
The cost is $75 for the first child, $70 for the second from a family.
Top Soccer for special needs players ages 5 to 16 is $25 per child.
Please note that KYSO is establishing a volunteer fee in the fall. Please plan to pay this fee along with your registration fee. We request one volunteer fee per family. Upon completion of your volunteer activities your $20 fee will be refunded to you.
All KYSO practices and games are held at the fields located just to the east of Kaneland High School (47W326 Keslinger Road, Maple Park).
If you are a serious soccer player, join in at the Crusader Soccer Club Tryouts which will be held Tuesday, June 1 and Wednesday, June 2.