- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
SG extends Mediacom agreement
Sugar Groveâ€”The Sugar Grove Board on Tuesday approved a temporary extension of the Cable Television Franchise Agreement with Mediacom, which will remain in effect until Sept. 7, 2010. According to Village President Sean Michels, formal contract negotiations with the cable service provider have taken longer than expected. Board trustee member Robert Bohler suggested more resident input regarding the issue should be considered.