- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
KHS announces students-of-the-term for term 4
Kanelandâ€”Kaneland High School recognized the following students for being the Term 4, 2009-10 students-of-the-term: Lacey F. Eberle, CTE (Business); Andrew D. Hladilek, CTE (Orientation to Family Consumer Science); Niko G. Becerra, English; Alexandra Morefield, Fine Arts (Foreign Language); Kevin R. Krasinski, Fine Arts (Music); Kasey E. Ostarello, Math; Kyle V. Pollastrini, Physical Education/Health; Benjamin J. Kovalick, Science; Elizabeth G. Webb, Social Studies; Zachary R. Held, Student Services.
The goal of the Student-of-the-Term program is to recognize Kaneland High School students who exemplify the type of effort, commitment, character and leadership qualities and academic effort, including achievement, improvement and contributions, that are desired of all Kaneland students. The above-named students will receive a certificate, T-shirt and a plaque.