- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Landon Levi Cornell
Chris and Jen Cornell of Hinckley are proud to announce the birth of their son, Landon Levi. He was born May 6, 2010, at Delnor Community Hospital in Geneva. He weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and was 19 inches long.
The proud grandparents are Kathrine Gramly of Sugar Grove, and Brad and Deb Cornell of Elburn. Great-grandparents are Charlie Piper of South Bend, Ind., and Larry Cornell of Elburn.