- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Landon Levi Cornell
Chris and Jen Cornell of Hinckley are proud to announce the birth of their son, Landon Levi. He was born May 6, 2010, at Delnor Community Hospital in Geneva. He weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and was 19 inches long.
The proud grandparents are Kathrine Gramly of Sugar Grove, and Brad and Deb Cornell of Elburn. Great-grandparents are Charlie Piper of South Bend, Ind., and Larry Cornell of Elburn.