- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Flint, Piller to wed
Ron and Rhonda Flint of Maple Park announce the engagement of their daughter, Lynette Flint, to Nicholas Piller, son of James and Martha Piller.
The bride-to-be is a 2004 graduate of Hinckley-Big Rock High School and a 2008 graduate of Illinois State University.
She is employed by the Lee County Farm Service Agency as a farm program technician.
The future groom is a 2003 graduate of Mendota Township High School and a 2007 graduate of Illinois State University. He is employed by Holland and Sons as a salesman.
The couple will marry on Nov. 27, 2010, at Zion Lutheran Church of Clarion in LaMoille, Ill.