- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Letter: Thanks to Jeannette at The Art Room
We want to publicly thank Ms. Jeannette Rehmel, art instructor to The Art Room, for all of the time and effort that she has put into the current art show on display at the Sugar Grove Library. Our son is only one of the many, many students she guides in art techniques and styles; over 15 adult and student artists have their work on display to showcase their efforts. Miss Jeannette has dedicated herself to nurturing Adamâ€™s interests in painting and sculpture, but also encourages him to try new medium.
While he takes weekly lessons with her, she also offers weekend workshops, summer classes, and themed sessions for both children and adults.
Feel free to contact her at (630) 365-2247 to talk to her about her summer workshops, get some artistic inspiration and ask to see her first-place painting! Jeannette is the winner of this yearâ€™s Kaneland Fine Arts Festival Juried Art Show! Supporting local artists while exploring creativity is a great thing. The classes our son takes from Jeannette does this, and we are very appreciative of all that she does! Thank you Miss Jeannette!
Mark and Jenny Wold