- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Village: Property may be used for cemetery
ELBURNâ€”The property adjacent to St. Gall Cemetery on Main Street may be used to expand the cemetery, since the Elburn Village Board on Monday amended the village zoning ordinance to allow it.
St. Gall had asked the village for the zoning change, from single-family residential (R-1) to residential estate district (R-E), with a special use for the cemetery. The property is owned by the Hall family, which also requested the change. St. Gall plans to purchase the property from the Halls for the cemetery expansion.
The vacant property is located immediately south of the existing cemetery, just north of the Elburn & Countryside Community Center.