- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Waubonsee offers new Flexible Fridays option
SUGAR GROVEâ€”In an effort to make higher education even more convenient for area residents, Waubonsee Community College will debut its new Flexible Friday scheduling option this upcoming fall semester. With the new format, students can take up to four classes while traveling to campus just one day a week.
Three class times will be offered during the day on Friday, starting at 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Each course runs for two hours and 45 minutes. Friday evening classes run from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Friday classes will be scheduled at all three of the collegeâ€™s campusesâ€”Sugar Grove, downtown Aurora and Copley. Fall semester registration is now open, with most fall semester courses beginning the week of Aug. 23.
For more information, call Waubonseeâ€™s Admissions Office at (630) 466-7900, ext. 5756.