- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Local students awarded in foreign language contests
Marmion Academy foreign language students attained national recognition for excellence on the 2010 French, Italian, Latin and Spanish exams. Six students ranked in the top 10 in the nation in their respective language.
Joseph Burroughs of Elburn received Cum Laude rankings at level 4 in Latin. In the National Latin Exam Competition, Burroughs and Colin Sikic of Sugar Grove earned a silver medal and a Maxima Cum Laude certificate. Benjamin Pho of Maple Park earned a Magna Cum Laude certificate. Zachary Locjmueller of Elburn earned a level one Cum Laude certificate.
The National Latin Exam was taken by more than 135,000 students from all 50 states and 11 foreign countries including Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, England, Italy, Mozambique, New Zealand, Poland, and for the first time, Israel and Lithuania.
Reid Weigelmann of Sugar Grove earned a silver medal in the National Spanish exam, while Anthony Perez and Stuart Quinn of Sugar Grove earned bronze.