- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Account would allow for credit card payments
ELBURNâ€”Elburn village officials plan to obtain a merchant services account from a local bank. With such an account, the village could accept credit card payments from residents for various municipal bills and from commuters for Metra parking fees.
Village Treasurer Michael Greenen reported to the Finance Committee Monday that he is working with banks to negotiate the best rate for the merchant services account.