- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Broderick Joseph Guthrie
Tyson and Michelle (Montalto) Guthrie of Elburn announce that their son, Broderick Joseph, was born on May 26, 2010, at Delnor Hospital in Geneva.
He weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and was 20.5 inches long.
The proud grandparents are Rick and Carol Montalto of Sugar Grove, and the late Randy and Joanne Guthrie of Elburn.
This is the coupleâ€™s first child.