- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Board renews contracts with top staffers
SUGAR GROVEâ€”The Village Board on Tuesday approved new one-year contracts for the village’s most highly paid staff members, granting them the same annual salaries they received for 2009-10.
Village Administrator Brent Eichelberger, hired in 2001, will receive $130,811; Chief of Police Bradley Sauer, chief since 2003, will receive $92,997; Finance Director Justin VanVooren, hired in 2004, will receive $85,613; Director of Pubic Works Anthony Speciale, hired in 2003, will receive $93,538; and Community Development Director Richard Young, hired in 2008, will receive $89,981.