- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Village approves engineering firm
Maple Parkâ€”Maple Park trustees approved Lintech Engineering of Algonquin, Ill., as the village’s new engineering firm. Lintech, in business since 1997, will provide general consulting and design services. It specializes in roads, stormwater management, subdivision design, and water and wastewater treatment.
The managing engineer is Jeremy Lin, who has 10 years’ experience in water and wastewater treatment. He has worked with municipal and private clients including Pingree Grove, to identify funding for water and sewer construction and wastewater treatment plant expansion, and Elburn, to conduct a feasibility study of wastewater treatment improvements.
Lintech will replace Baxter Woodman as the village engineer.
â€œBaxter served the village for six years and provided the village a lot of good data and studies on our town that will continue to be utilized,â€ Village President Kathy Curtis said.