- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Emergency expense ordinance recommended
ELBURNâ€”Under a proposed ordinance that the Elburn Finance Committee recommended on Monday, the village administrator would be able to use a village credit card to pay for emergency expenses of more than $5,000 and would not have to seek contractor bids for those projects.
The Village Board expects to vote on the committeeâ€™s recommendation on Monday, Aug. 16.