- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Spring into Spring dance
Kaneland High School will host a Spring into Spring dance on Saturday, Feb. 28. Girls ask guys or guys ask girls; it doesnâ€™t matter. Dress like your date with matching shirts and/or complete outfits, just like at the old Sadie Hawkins-style dances. Prizes will be awarded for the best outfits.
The dance is from 7 to 11 p.m., so come and dance the night away. Tickets are $5 per person and will be sold during lunch the week before the dance.