- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Maple Park hoops arriving
The Maple Park Youth Basketball Program for first- and second-grade boys and girls (Little Dribblers) and third- through eighth-grade girls runs from mid-October through mid-December.
Registration is now open and runs through Friday, Sept.10. Registration is also open for third- through eighth-grade boys, whose season runs from mid-January through mid-March.
Registration for the boys program will end on Friday, Nov. 12. Forms are available at the Maple Park Library and also posted on the Maple Park website.
For more information on sign-up, call Scott Willis at (630) 621-0736.