- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Mini-stadiums in Geneva
Baseball enthusiast, vintage ball player and historian Bill Rose will display more than 50 miniature baseball stadiums at the Geneva History Center on Sunday, Sept. 12, from noon to 4 p.m.
Rose is a founding member of the Midway Marauders Vintage Base Ball Club, has played three seasons with the Geneva Rovers, and currently plays for the Somonauk Blue Stockings. Rose noted, “I enjoy the history of baseball and the early stadiums shaped the game and the way we played.” Rose will be on hand to answer questions.
In addition, visitors will have the opportunity to visit the Geneva History Center’s sports exhibition, Beyond the Score: Moments in Geneva Sports History. For more information, contact Dave Oberg, Executive Director at (630) 232-4951 or via e-mail at Exec_Dir@genevahistorycen-ter.org.