- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Kaneland Foundation golf outing approaches
Kanelandâ€”The annual Kaneland Foundation Golf Outing will be held Thursday, Sept. 16, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. at Bliss Creek Golf Course, 1 Golfview Drive, Sugar Grove.
Included in the event will be various mini-events, such as the annual challenge hole, a putting contest, annual betting holes, beat the pro, 50/50 drawing, a Jell-O shot hole, mulligans and â€œgimme stringsâ€.
The event is a four-person scramble with two divisions, Mens or Mixed. Sponsorship opportunities are available until Tuesday, Aug. 31.
For information, contact Chuck Liss at (630) 774-8574 or Beth Sterkel (630) 365-8295.
The mission for the Kaneland Foundation is to provide financial resources to enhance the quality of education for all Kaneland district students. Visit the organization’s website, www.kanelandfoundation.org.