- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Property taxes due Sept. 1
Kane Countyâ€”Kane County Treasurer David J. Rickert reminds county residents that the second installment of property taxes is due Wednesday, Sept. 1.
If you are a new or existing homeowner and need a copy of the bill to remit payment, you may print a bill from the Internet by visiting KaneCountyTreasurer.org, or by calling (630) 232-3565.
Taxpayers can make payment by:
â€¢Â Mailing the payment to the Treasurer’s Office. Mail postmarked by Sept. 1 is considered on time.
â€¢ Dropping the payment off in the property tax drop box; this is available 24 hours a day. The drop box is located behind Building (A) at the Government Center, 719 S. Batavia Ave., Geneva.
â€¢Â Making the payment at a participating Kane County Bank.
â€¢ Paying over the Internet by credit card or Echeckâ€”please note there is a convenience fee for this service.