- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Solis, Zielinski wed Aug. 28, 2010
Greg and Mary Clare Zielinski are pleased to announce the engagement and wedding of their son, Tim Zielinski, to Annie Solis, daughter of Frank and Barb Solis of Davenport, Iowa.
Tim is a 1998 graduate of Kaneland High School in Maple Park, and a 2002 graduate of Elmhurst College in Elmhurst, earning a bachelorâ€™s degree in logistics and transportation management. He is currently employed at Sears Holdings Corporation in Hoffman Estates, Ill.
Annie is a 1998 graduate of Assumption High School in Davenport, Iowa, and a 2002 graduate of Saint Maryâ€™s College in Notre Dame, Ind., earning a bachelorâ€™s degree in psychology and sociology. She is currently employed by Hillstone Restaurant Group in Chicago.
Annie and Tim were married Aug. 28, 2010, at Sacred Heart Cathedral in Davenport, Iowa, with a reception at TPC Deere Run Golf Course in Silvis, Ill.