- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Solis, Zielinski wed Aug. 28, 2010
Greg and Mary Clare Zielinski are pleased to announce the engagement and wedding of their son, Tim Zielinski, to Annie Solis, daughter of Frank and Barb Solis of Davenport, Iowa.
Tim is a 1998 graduate of Kaneland High School in Maple Park, and a 2002 graduate of Elmhurst College in Elmhurst, earning a bachelorâ€™s degree in logistics and transportation management. He is currently employed at Sears Holdings Corporation in Hoffman Estates, Ill.
Annie is a 1998 graduate of Assumption High School in Davenport, Iowa, and a 2002 graduate of Saint Maryâ€™s College in Notre Dame, Ind., earning a bachelorâ€™s degree in psychology and sociology. She is currently employed by Hillstone Restaurant Group in Chicago.
Annie and Tim were married Aug. 28, 2010, at Sacred Heart Cathedral in Davenport, Iowa, with a reception at TPC Deere Run Golf Course in Silvis, Ill.