- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Village extends development stimulus
SUGAR GROVEâ€”The Sugar Grove Village Board on Tuesday extended the village’s residential development fee stimulus, which was set to expire on Oct. 29.
The stimulus offers a 50 percent rebate on impact fees and a 100 percent reduction of transition fees. To be eligible, a developer must apply and pay for a building permit by Oct. 31, 2011, and obtain a certificate of occupancy by Oct. 31.