- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Otto W. Heinz
Otto W. Heinz, 76, of Maple Park and a longtime resident of Winfield, lll., was the beloved husband of Rae Anne and the late Patty; loving father of Julie (the late Greg) Anderson, Donna Fishleigh and otto R.; dear grandfather of Tyler, Justin, Danielle, Kyle, Otto and Olivia; dear brother of Sophie (the late Jim) Walker, Elaine (Ernie) Siefert, Barb (the late Don) Voirol, Gerry (the late Don) Ponziani, John (JoBeth) and Bruce (Lynn); and uncle and friend of many.
Otto was the former proud owner of Reliable Wrecking Service Inc. He was an avid fisherman and adventurer.
Visitation was on Wednesday, Oct. 13, from 3 to 9 p.m. at Norris-Walen-Segert Funeral Home, Douglas Peterson Funeral Director, 132 Fremont St. (one block north of Washington Street and Main Street), West Chicago, Ill.
Services will be held Thursday, Oct. 14, at 11 a.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Serena Lewis for medical expenses, or to the American Heart Association.
For information, call (630) 231-0060.