- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Oct. 15 S.G. Police blotter
The following reports were obtained from local police departments. The individuals charged with crimes are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
â€¢ A resident of the 200 block of Park Avenue, Sugar Grove, reported $80 worth of damage to decorative plants and Halloween decorations, which happened overnight between Oct. 8 and Oct. 9.
â€¢ Joseph P. Zambrano, 21, of the 800 block of Main Street, Yorkville, was arrested shortly before 5 p.m. Oct. 9 after police stopped him for traveling 80 mph in a 55 mph zone. Zambrano was charged with driving with expired registration, speeding, and also on a warrant out of Kendall County. A court date of Nov. 19 in Aurora was set.
â€¢ Efrain Aguila, Jr., 20, of the 400 block of N. View Street, Aurora, was arrested on a warrant out of DuPage County on Oct. 11, after Sugar Grove police stopped a vehicle in which he was a passenger on Galena Boulevard.