- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Letter: In support of Randy Hultgren
As an owner of two independent businesses and resident of the Fox Valley for 20 years, I am pleased to endorse Republican Randy Hultgren in his bid to represent Illinoisâ€™ 14th District.
I’ve known Randy for more than 30 years. As a person, businessman and as a public servant, he is a man of integrity, leadership and conviction, who has been part of our community for over 30 years.
I know that as our congressman, Randy will work to reduce taxes, improve healthcare, provide quality education, create jobs, and most importantly, be a common-sense voice in Congress. Regardless of what Mr. Fosterâ€™s campaign has been saying, Randy will not raise taxes and has not profited from â€œtoxic assets.â€ He is fiscally responsible and could never benefit from the misfortunes of anyone else. That is just not who he is.
The election is Tuesday, Nov. 2. I encourage my fellow voters to join me in electing Randy Hultgren to Congress, so small businesses and individuals will have someone who is actually in their corner.