- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Tired of the character attacks
Out of frustration, I have opted to write this letter to the editor. Is anyone out there tired of viewing the many electoral commercials along with the criticisms, judgments, degrading of characters, belittling and on and on? It is most disheartening to even want to go the voting booth â€¦ and what must our children think when they see and hear these commercials?
As I enter the polling booth next week, I am prepared to vote for human dignity and the right to life. I am prepared to vote for the American family. Not voting for a particular partyâ€”Democratic or Republicanâ€”but those who are prepared to take a stand for life. Those who will work to put an end to abortion; respect all life from conception to natural death. Those who will take a stand for the American family and the values that once made us a great nation under God.
In the last presidential election, I heard several friends say, â€œthere are more important issues than life.â€ I, for one, disagree. A nation that doesnâ€™t take a stand for life and the family doesnâ€™t stand.