- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
SG approves Granart Road project
Sugar Groveâ€”The Sugar Grove Village Board on Tuesday voted 5-0 in favor of a 2010 Motor Fuel Tax Program and Engineering Agreement for the Granart Road LAPP project.
The cost of the project is $238,370.60 for construction and $35,759 for construction engineering. $146,780 of the construction cost will be paid with the Village’s American Reinvestment and Recovery Act funds while the remaining $91,590.60 for construction and cost for construction engineering will come from motor fuel tax funds, bringing the MFT total to $127,349.60.