- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Letter: Newly elected circuit judge thanks supporters
I am humbled and honored that you, the people, have selected me to serve you as your Resident Circuit Judge for Kane County. My earnest prayer is that I will always be worthy of the trust that you, the people, have placed with me.
I want to thank my very loyal family and friends that have helped me so long and often, and to all of you who have supported me in my campaign for Circuit Judge and my previous campaigns. My life has been richly blessed with associations with good people that I have served with and that have helped me along the way.
I always felt it was the measure of a person to pick themselves up after loss and adversity. I am truly glad my family, friends and supporters stuck with me, even in defeat. I will always retain the memories of the wonderful help I received in my efforts for election, both successful and otherwise, and I am glad to win this last one for them.
Thanks again to all those that have allowed me to fulfill one of my dreams.