- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Waubonsee Student Senate elected
The 12 elected members of the Waubonsee Community College Student Senate were introduced at the collegeâ€™s board of trustees meeting on Oct. 20.
The 2010-2011 Student Senate President is Sarah Hay of Aurora. Joining her on the student senate are Michael Patrick of Elburn; Meredith Adamski of Batavia; Paul Bartow of Batavia; Claire Bluestone of Aurora; Jenny Borowiak of Geneva; Dylan Boyer of Sandwich; Emily Chally of Geneva; Katelyn Lesk of Batavia; Jennifer McHan of Aurora; Chris Mortenson of Batavia; and Corina Quinonez of Plano. Jacob Smith of Aurora, is serving as the collegeâ€™s student trustee.
Members of the student senate are responsible for administering student government policies and activities at the Sugar Grove, Aurora, Copley and Plano campuses. The student body is elected to serve a term of one academic year.