- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
SG plans Dec. 7 vote on McDonaldâ€™s plan
SUGAR GROVEâ€”The Sugar Grove Village Board on Tuesday discussed whether to consider a final Planned Unit Development (PUD) for a McDonald’s franchise at the southeast corner of Route 47 and Park Avenue.
The Plan Commission reviewed the issue during its meeting on Nov. 10 and voted 5-2 in favor of approval, but made several recommendations for the PUD, including more evergreen trees, signs meeting structure and face dimensions of the Sugar Grove Center PUD plan, and the removal of a right-in along Park Avenue until a stop light is installed at the intersection.
The McDonald’s PUD will be considered for approval at the Village Board’s meeting on Dec. 7.