- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Bowlers struck with loss to Lisle
LISLE—Lisle, Ill. was the site for Kaneland High School bowling to begin the second half of the 2010-11 campaign.
Unfortunately, it wasn’t the site of a win.
With a 2,569-1,798 setback to the host Lady Lions, Kaneland fell to 1-7 on the current campaign.
Lisle was propelled by Melanie Early’s 588 series.
Meanwhile, Kaneland was helped out by a 412 series from Morgan Wojciechowski and a 359 series from Amanda Strayve.
High games were bowled by Strayve at 164 and Wojciechowski at 153.
The JV ranks were defeated by Lisle in a 1,680-1,589 affair. Madi Bluml’s 369 series was tops for KHS.
On the horizon for the Lady Knights is a Northern Illinois Big XII Conference tussle with Sycamore out at Mardi Gras Lanes in DeKalb.