- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Flint, Piller wed Nov. 27, 2010
Lynette Flint and Nicholas Piller were wed Nov. 27, 2010, at Zion Lutheran Church of Clarion in La Moille, Ill., with a reception following at Pitstick Pavilion in Ottawa, Ill.
The bride, a 2004 Hinckley-Big Rock High School graduate, is employed at Lee County Farm Service Agency in Amboy, Ill., and is the daughter of Ronald and Rhonda Flint of Maple Park. The groom is employed at Holland and Sons in Mendota, Ill., and is the son of James and Martha Piller of Mendota.
The maid of honor was Amy Schoger, sister of the bride. The best man was Brad Piller, brother of the groom.
The couple resides in Mendota.