- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Denis Zec, 34, of Aurora passed away on Sunday March 1, 2009, at Rush-Copley Hospital. He was born July 12, 1974, in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Denis was employed at Rich Harvest Farms for eight years, and following that, he was associated with White Eagle for two years. He had a big heart and loved people. Denis also loved music and dancing.
Denis is survived by his parents, Fadil and Jozica Zec and a brother, Zlatko Zec.
A funeral mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. on Thursday March 5, at The Healy Chapel, 370 Division Dr. Sugar Grove, with Fr. Robert Jones officiating. Interment will be at Sugar Grove Cemetery. Visitation was Wednesday March 4, at the funeral home. A liturgical wake service was conducted at 8 p.m.
For further information, call (630) 466-1330 or visit www.healychapel.com to leave a condolence.