- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Senator to address environmental, energy issues
Sen. Chris Lauzen will address environmental and energy issues at the Batavia Public Library Monday, March 9, at 7 p.m. The public is invited.
Sponsored by the Sierra Club, this informal town hall type gathering gives the public a chance to discuss important issues with the Illinois Republican senator.
Sen. Lauzen will present a short speech followed by an open exchange with the audience. The floor will be open to any environmental topic, including alternative energy, global warming, clean air and water, wildlife and park management. Coffee and refreshments will be served. For more information, call (630) 466-1808.