- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Forest Preserve District seeks summer job applicants
GENEVA—The Forest Preserve District of Kane County is looking for interns and summer-seasonal job candidates.
The Forest Preserve District is now accepting applications for summer employment in the Community Affairs, Natural Resources and Operations & Maintenance departments. Positions to be filled include:
• Campground attendant
• Horticulturist/garden seasonal
• Maintenance field operations seasonal
• Natural resources technician
• Summer camp counselor
• Wildlife technician
Applicants must be 18 or older, able to work outdoors in adverse weather, possess a valid driver’s license, and be able to maintain an enthusiastic, courteous, positive attitude and team spirit. All shifts may include weekends, evenings and holidays, but are limited to a 40-hour week.
Candidates must submit an online employment application, resume and two letters of recommendation to the Forest Preserve District. Letters of recommendation may be mailed separately.
For more information, see the “Employment” section of the Forest Preserve District’s website, contact Human Resources Assistant Betsy Scaletta at (630) 208-8662 or e-mail email@example.com.