- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Waubonsee to host parent’s night
The college process-deciding on a school, getting accepted, paying tuition, and taking care of other important details-can be complicated for both teenagers and their parents. To help give parents the information they need to navigate the process, Waubonsee Community College will host a Parent’s Night on Thursday, March 12, from 6 to 8 p.m., in the Event Room of the Academic and Professional Center on the college’s Sugar Grove Campus, Route 47 at Waubonsee Drive.
Parents of current high school students are invited to attend the free event that will feature speakers, campus tours, refreshments and a raffle for a $100 gift card.
For more information or to RSVP, visit www.waubonsee.edu/parents or call (630) 466-7900, ext. 5756.