- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
50th Wedding Celebrated
Marty and Elverna Strausberger of Elburn celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on a cruise with their children and grandchildren in December.
They were married on Feb. 18, 1961, in Maple Park.
Marty retired from John Deere and the Elburn Fire Department. Elverna retired from Wallace Computer.
Their family are Carl Strausberger of Washington, Cathy and Mike Peters of Sugar Grove, and Roger and Laurie Strausberger of Plainfield, Ill. The grandchildren are Drew and Reid Peters, and Payton and Ella Strausberger.