- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Letter: In support of Paluch
I want to show my support for one of the candidates for the village of Sugar Grove Trustee, David Paluch.
I have known David and his wife, Deb, since they moved into town in 1996. David has always shown a caring for the community, and he has been a great neighbor. David is one of the friendliest people I know, and he shows a great deal of respect for everyone.
It’s very comforting to see people volunteering to help make this a better town and to help give something back to the community. His involvement with the Sugar Grove Corn Boil over the past few years is very admirable, just as it is for anyone who volunteers their time for a great charitable organization. It was great to see him organize a donation drive for care packages that were sent to our men and women serving overseas. He understands the importance of recognizing those who are willing to sacrifice for their country, and this was a wonderful thank you to our military.
I know that being an elected official can be a thankless job at times, but it’s all about making our village a better place to live. I know that David will make a great trustee and make decisions that will benefit us all. I hope you will vote for David on April 5. I know he won’t let us down.