- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Kaneland names principal of Harter Middle School
The Kaneland School Board on Monday evening announced the appointment of Bryan Zwemke as principal of Kaneland Harter Middle School, effective July 1. Zwemke, who previously served as dean and then assistant principal at Yorkville Middle School the past five years, was chosen from a group of over 80 applicants.
The Kaneland School Board on Monday evening announced the appointment of Bill Bicker as principal of Blackberry Creek Elementary School, effective July 1. Bicker, who previously served as principal of Fullerton Elementary School in Addison, Ill., the past two years, was chosen from a group of over 75 applicants.