- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
2011 Sherry Costello Memorial Scholarship
ST. CHARLES—The St. Charles Mothers’ Club is now taking applications for the 2011 Sherry Costello Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship provides money to women who are currently earning college degrees to better support their families. The number of awards and amounts vary each year based on the availability of funds and the applicant pool. Scholarships will be paid directly to the recipient’s university or college for educational expenses. Awards are based on need and academic merit.
Eligibility requirements include women with dependent children, financial need, residency in St. Charles or surrounding communities in the Fox Valley area, and the applicant must be enrolled in a degree program.
For an application form, visit www.stcharlesmothersclub.org Completed applications must be received by April 1, 2011.