- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Samuel Lawrence Vanatta
Ben and Lisa Vanatta of Elburn are happy to announce the birth of their son, Samuel Lawrence, who was born Jan. 21, 2009, at Rush Copley Medical Center in Aurora. He weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces, and was 18 inches long.
The proud grandparents are Doug and Mary Stolp of North Aurora, Larry and Yvonne Plansky of Chicago, and William and Jacque Vanatta of Aurora.