- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Patricia Ann Frieders
Patricia A. Frieders, 81, of Elkhorn, Wis., passed away Sunday, March 20, 2011, at Mercy Hospital in Janesville, Wis.
She was born Aug. 27, 1929, in Aurora, the daughter of Sherman and Mabel (Lye) Phelps. Patricia married Donald Frieders in Illinois on April 22, 1950. She was employed at Interlaken Resort on Lake Como by Lake Geneva, Wis., for many years.
She is survived by her husband, Donald of Elkhorn; four daughters, Chris (Mike) Breen, Kathy Frieders of Florida, Sandy Lake of Florida and Sue (David) Miller of Delavan, Wis.; one son, Kevin Frieders of Wyoming; four grandchildren, Jamison, Jacob (Lupe), Zachary (Jenny) and Hailey; three great-grandchildren, MacKenzie, Izzic and Kaleih; two brothers, Ted (Norraine) Phelps and Leon Phelps, both of Illinois.
She is preceded in death by her parents and step-father, Albert Farley.
Private family services will be held at a later date. Monroe Funeral Home in Delavan is assisting the family. Visit us at MonroeFH.com.