- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Gialdini’s celebrate 50 years
Betty and Dick Gialdini will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on April 15, 2011. The University of Cincinnati college sweethearts were married in Cincinnati, Ohio, at St. Cecelia Catholic Church.
Their nieces, Genell Gialdini and Gayle Gialdini-Grover, will host a dinner celebration for them and their guests. The event will be held at the Open Range Southwest Grill at the Bliss Creek Golf Course in Sugar Grove.
Coffee and dessert will be served following the dinner at the home of their friends, Connie and Tom Gush.