- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Kaneland W.I.N.S. meets March 17
Kaneland W.I.N.S. (Women-Insight-Networking-Service) will meet on Tuesday, March 17, at the Mill Creek Golf Club, 39W525 Herrington Drive, in Geneva. Networking begins at 11:30 a.m., with lunch and a presentation to follow, ending at 1 p.m.
The title of this monthâ€™s presentation is â€œBuilding Your Brand: How to Become an Expert in 90 Days or Less.â€ Scott Metcalfe, president of Empire Consulting, blends wit and humor to help his audience develop their businesses through improving selling and marketing skills.
As a part of its mission, Kaneland W.I.N.S. has a service project each month. The service project for the March meeting is Girl Scouts. Members are asked to donate art supplies for use at summer camp.
The purpose of each monthâ€™s 50/50 raffle is to fund a Scholarship awarded to a female graduate of Kaneland High School who is planning to attend Wabaunsee Community College the following year.
Walk-ins are welcome. Call (630) 945-7086, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Seminar cost is $18 for members and $25 for guests.
Upcoming programs can be viewed at www.kanelandwins.org.