- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Public hearing notice for zoning ordinance text amendment
Elburn—A public hearing will be held before the Elburn Planning Commission on Tuesday, May 3, at 7 p.m. at Village Hall, located at 301 E. North St.
The purpose of the hearing is to hear comments for and against a proposed Elburn ordinance that would amend noise regulations, as well as the process within which the board reviews and approves the Planning Commission’s recommendation of variations and special uses.
A copy of the proposed ordinance is available for public inspection at the Village Hall during normal business hours.