- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Village open house to coincide with French Market opening
SUGAR GROVE—The Sugar Grove Village Board on Tuesday voted 5-0 to allow its 2011 Open House to begin the same day as the Sugar Grove French Market this year.
Opening day of the French Market this year is Saturday, June 4, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
According to a document from Village Clerk Cindy Galbreath, the village is a year-round food bank donation site; in past years, the village has encouraged food bank donations to be brought to the open house so that donators could be given coupons to use at the market. The French market manager has been contacted to see if these coupons would be valid at this year’s market.