- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
2011 Garfield Farm Museum Awards Dinner
ST. CHARLES—Garfield Farm Museum will hold its annual Garfield Farm Museum Awards for historic and environmental preservation on Saturday, May 7, at 8:30 p.m. at the Dunham Woods Riding Club in Wayne.
These awards recognize individuals and groups whose efforts parallel the museum’s three themes: history, farming and the environment.
The Gifford Park Association of Elgin, Ill., Charles Greenhill of Lake Zurich, Ill., and Dan and Tina Larsen of LaFox are the 2011 winners of the Historic Preservation Awards. Barbara Reed Turner of Long Grove, Ill., will receive an Environmental Preservation Award.
The evening begins with a reception and dinner at 6:45 pm. Dinner is $50 per person. Reservations are required and can be made by contacting the museum at (630) 584-8485 or email@example.com. Garfield Farm Museum is located five miles west of Geneva, off Route 38 on Garfield Road.